||Allegheny County Court House, Grant Street, photographed after the lowering of Grant's Hill. Note the above ground level entry, which is missing on the postcard of 1905. The reverse side of the postcard states:|
"The Allegheny County Court was finished and dedicated Sept. 28, 1888, at a cost of $4,000,000. This courthouse, with its great tower, steep tiled roofs and high dormers was extensively copied for public building work in various parts of the United States."
||Collection of Susan Kay DONLEY|
||Pittsburgh, Allegheny County, PA, USA|