Christian and Magdalena Abbott House, 1896-97
|Christian and Magdalena Abbott House, Sanborn Map Company, 1896. In 1896, Christian and Magdalena purchased and moved into the house at 67 Main Street, Carnegie, PA, near the corner of Hays and Main Streets. It is across Main Street from the Presbyterian Church. Click on the image for a larger version of the map or zoom in to the neighborhood around the house. View the 1901 Sanborn map of the same location, after the Presbyterian Church had been replaced by three dwellings. See a current view of their house's location.|
Sanborn Map Company, 1896
What are the Sanborn fire insurance maps?
|Location of the above close-up map within the entire Carnegie, Pennsylvania, Map, 1897, drawn by T. M Fowler. U.S. Library of Congress Collection. Click on the map for a larger version.|
Library of Congress Geography and Map Division, Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA
Call number: G3824.C314A3 1897 .F6 Fow 72