Christian and Magdalena Abbott House, 1901
|Christian and Magdalena Abbott House, Sanborn Insurance Company, 1901. In 1896, Christian and Magdalena purchased and moved into the house at 67 Main Street, Carnegie, PA, near the corner of Hays and Main Streets. It was across Main Street from the Presbyterian Church, although by 1901, the Presbyterian Church had been replaced by three houses. Click on the image for a larger version of the map or zoom in to the neighborhood around the house. View the 1896 Sanborn map of the same location, when the Presbyterian Church was still across the street.|
Sanborn Map Company, 1901
What are the Sanborn fire insurance maps?
Library of Congress Geography and Map Division, Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA
Call number: G3824.C314A3 1897 .F6 Fow 72