St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church Map, 1897
|St. John Evangelical Lutheran Church Map, 1897, drawn by T. M Fowler. U.S. Library of Congress Collection.|
The St. John Evangelical Lutheran Church met at the corner of Sixth and Highland Avenue in the building on the map with an "H" on its roof, at the center of the image. The reference map below, shows the location of this close-up view within the entire map of Carnegie, Pennsylvania. The St. John Evangelical Lutheran Church met here until they moved to 601 Washington Street in 1928. The Abbott family were members of the St. John Evangelical Lutheran Church in Carnegie. In 2004, this church building is now being used as a warehouse. See a recent photograph.
|Location of the above close-up map within the entire Carnegie, Pennsylvania, Map, 1897, drawn by T. M Fowler. U.S. Library of Congress Collection. Click on the map for a larger version.|
Library of Congress Geography and Map Division, Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA
Call number: G3824.C314A3 1897 .F6 Fow 72